Go Beyond Diversity, Equity & Inclusion —
Get Beyond the Numbers
Whether you’re an employer struggling to diversify your workforce, or a small business looking for access to resources and opportunities, Livingston Worx can help!
Lead, Leverage, Leap
Government, Public & Private Sectors
What does diversity and inclusion have to do with innovation, scalability, and customer loyalty? More than you might think! We can show you how to develop and implement customized, creative, and cost-effective solutions that disrupt biases, deconstruct discriminatory practices and diversify your workforce, workplace, customers, community involvement and supplier / vendor base.
Minority, Women or Small Businesses
Did you know you could be missing out on opportunities by not showcasing the diversity within your business? Let us show you how to increase your revenue streams through certification, business development and other innovative means.
Livingston Worx promises excellence always. Our customer’s continuous success is our primary focus; therefore, we promise to always add value to their businesses that will help them to create working, living or learning environments that elevate their employees, customers and the communities in which they live.
DEI efforts that elevate people, maximize processes and increase profits
Into perpetual greatness by thinking strategically, learning proactively and changing tactically
Livingston WoRX so you don’t have to.
Client and solution-focused, Livingston Worx supports clients with transcending their current state and strategically positioning themselves to fully embrace their ideal vision (or future state). Livingston Worx works hard so their clients do not have to spend invaluable time and resources that are needed in the business, for day-to-day operations, to work on the business. Livingston Worx partners with their clients to help shepherd in diverse customers, content, competencies, capital resources and, most importantly, a workforce –to help clients increase: customer loyalty, employee engagement, market share, brand equity and their bottom-line.
Government, Public and Private Sectors
Disparity Study Consultant – Practitioner Support Services
- Develop Minority and Women Business Program Remedies
- Vet and implement Disparity Study Remedies
- Evaluate and evolve Disparity Study Remedies
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Program
- Education and Awareness Solutions & Trainings
- Prevention Solutions & Trainings
- Enforcement Solutions & Trainings
- Policy and Practice Solutions & Trainings
- Employee/Business Resource Group Development, Leverage and Assessment of Effectiveness
Supplier Diversity Program
- Develop, implement, enhance or transform an SDP
- Integration of SDP in Supply Chain or Procurement Practices
- Enhance Compliance
- Enhance Outreach & In-reach
- Enhance Supplier Development
- Enhance Advocacy
Livingston Worx supports these various Sectors in building, enhancing and sustaining DEI behaviors, policies and practices with efficacy and that go beyond symbolic structures of DEI efforts. Livingston Worx supports these organizations with opening doors of opportunity; equipping, enabling and empowering diverse workforces and businesses to walk through those doors and thrive.
Small, Minority, Woman, or Economically Disadvantaged-owned businesses
Support firms with obtaining certifications, such as, but not limited to:
- 8a Small Business Program
- Customer Engagement
- Growth and Contracting Opportunities
- Project and Program Management
- Competence, Capabilities and Capacity Development
Strategic and Succession Planning
- Developing and Implementing Strategic Plans
- Developing and Implementing Succession Plans
- Developing and Implementing Business Roadmaps
Access to Capital
- Accessing Grants
- Accessing Debt Instruments
- Accessing Alternative Sources of Capital
Livingston Worx supports small and diverse businesses with becoming a strategic partner of their customers. A Strategic Partner is one who knows, understands and shows their support of their customers’ core strategies; can live up to their customers’ core values is agile; innovative; can grow with their customers and has positioned themselves to bring their customers continuous value by anticipating their needs and is able to deliver cost effective solutions with their customers’ customers in mind.